Thursday, March 21, 2013

Great Forum-Crunch Time

I enjoyed the forum at Carroll University last night. It was great to take questions from people and hear the honest answers from other candidates. It also motivated me even more to ensure District 12 is represented properly and by someone who has District 12's priorities first. I will be going door to door this coming Saturday as well as Saturday March 30th, the Saturday before the election. Also don't be surprised if you see me on Monday April 1st encouraging you to vote while you're watching the Brewers on opening day. This election matters and I take this opportunity seriously, my hope is that you the voter takes voting seriously.

I have a link right here that will bring you to the live blog from last night. This details and quotes answers to questions that were asked last night. Although we were only given a minute to answer questions that are complex, I am confident in my answers and am very happy with how I did last night. If you have a question or concern I encourage you to contact me directly and I will make time for you.

Like I said last night, what sets me apart is that I have lived in several areas of the country. I know a great place to live when I see one and Waukesha is special. I ask for your help in electing someone who realizes this and wants to expand on it. I want to ensure our children have a safe place to live and a place we can grow old knowing we have leaders who value our city as much as you do. I ask for your dedication to vote.

Here are the ways to find more information or to contact me. To see my Facebook Page and Twitter Page feel free to click on those links. My phone number is 414 795 0990 and email is perryforalderman@gmail.com.  If you would like to support the campaign with a lawn sign I will be out this Saturday giving out the last of those. Here is a link to a blog I wrote for Patch.com back in December.

I look forward to meeting and speaking with as many residents as possible this weekend with my campaign manager who is traveling here from Minnesota to help me go door to door. I appreciate everyone's support and ask that you take the time to vote on April 2nd.

Regards,
Aaron Perry






No comments:

Post a Comment