Tuesday, March 26, 2013

1 Week!

I just wanted to share an update after a great Saturday of campaigning door to door in River's Crossing. My great friend of 16 years and campaign manager, Adam Engelstad, drove all the way from the Twin Cities to help me go door to door and get the conservative message out. We had great conversations with voters on the issues not only in our district but in the city as well. I even spoke with a few voters who did not know you could vote early because they were going to be on vacation April 2nd. I hope we have great voter turnout next week!

This week stay tuned to Patch.com, Waukesha NOW, and the Freeman as they will publish the questionnaires that I filled out on the issues in our city and district. Patch.com already has theirs out here for you to view. Today I had the opportunity to speak with a district 12 resident one on one which I found rewarding, as the best thing I know a leader in city government can do is listen. We may not always see eye to eye but rest assured I will represent everyone in our district equally and provide transparency that instills trust in our Alderman's seat.

Finally the issue most important in the next week is voting. Local elections most likely have a larger impact on our day to day lives than a federal or state race. If recent history has taught us anything in politics it's that elections matter and our votes absolutely matter. I encourage you to make time on Tuesday, April 2nd to get to Waukesha West High School between 7am and 8pm to make your voice heard with your vote. In addition to that I encourage you to share this information with your neighbors or friends in any district to make sure they make time to vote. I ask for your vote as we continue to grow this community together.

Contact me at perryforalderman@gmail.com, 414 795 0990, Vote Perry on Facebook and @perry4alderman on Twitter.

Regards,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment