Saturday, March 30, 2013

Final Campaign Day

Well today was my last day going door-to-door in District 12. With Easter tomorrow and Monday being a work day and opening day for Brewers fans I decided to get out today and meet with more people.

If this is your first reading of a blog of mine I encourage you to read previous entries or see any of the local news outlets for information on where I stand on the issues and how I believe they should be solved. Regardless of the outcome Tuesday, District 12 will have a new Alderman. That fact makes this election so important and that you, the voter, goes and votes.

I had the privilege of going on a police ride along this last week. I was blown away at the experience. I was impressed with each officer I came in contact with and got some amazing insight from the 2 different officers I rode with. I was able to experience two different shifts by going in at 7 pm and getting home a little before 2 am. Made for a tired work day the day after but it was well worth it considering the hands on interaction I got with the department as well as some residents. Public safety is a priority of mine and attending a ride along I found incredibly valuable. If elected I would attend more of these.

Thank you to everyone who has shown their support with a lawn sign, share or like! None of it goes unnoticed and know that all of it makes a difference. Please share with your neighbors and encourage them to vote.

If you have questions or feedback for me I encourage you to contact me at 414 795 0990 or perryforalderman@gmail.com. Enjoy your weekend, have a blessed Easter and I hope you go to the polls on Tuesday. District 12 votes at Waukesha West High School.

Regards,
Aaron Perry









No comments:

Post a Comment