Thursday, December 13, 2012

First week of the campaign

The first week of the campaign is under way! I'm thankful that my social media pages have gained positive support and the local news outlets, Patch and Waukesha NOW, have run pieces on my announcement. Rain or shine my campaign manager Adam Engelstad and I will be out in the neighborhood circulating for signatures and doing the most important thing I can do...listening.

I look forward to using this outlet to communicate in more detail my feelings on local issues and outlining my ideas and solutions. No one can ever claim to have all the answers. One thing I can assure you is that research will be done with an open mind and ideas of action will be put in to place. The best interests of the residents of District 12 and the City of Waukesha are most important, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment